EFCO warrants that EFCO Products will be free from material and/or workmanship defects. EFCO offers the diagnostic and repair service for EFCO Products during the EFCO Warranty Period if there is any defect in material and workmanship occurred under normal usage. The aforementioned service is not applicable to following conditions of defects:
• The warranty period has expired.
• EFCO Product is damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, modification, accident or other causes.
• EFCO Product is damaged during transportation or due to acts of god, including, but not necessarily limited to, lightning, earthquakes, adverse weather of greater duration or intensity than normally expected for the job area and time of year, fires, explosions, floods, other natural catastrophes, sabotage, utility outages, terrorist acts, acts of a public enemy, acts of government or regulatory agencies, wars, blockades, embargoes, insurrections, riots or civil.
• EFCO Product has been altered, its label of serial number has been torn off, or the label is unrecognizable.
• EFCO Product upgrade request or test request submitted by the customer after expiration of EFCO Warranty.
• Repaired or disassembled unit of the EFCO Product by unauthorized third parties.
The above-referenced conditions are not conclusive and are subject to change at EFCO’s discretion.